To find the MAC address of you media streaming device to add to your account:
- Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select "Settings."
- In the setting menu, select "About."
- Your wireless MAC address will be listed as the "Wireless ID" or "WiFi Address."
Alternatively, the wireless MAC address may be visible on the UPC label on the box your Apple TV came in.
- Your Chromecast’s MAC id is listed at the bottom of the setup app when going through initial setup step.
- Look on the back of your player, there will be one for each type of network adapter your device has
- Or, from the Roku home screen, select settings:
- From here, go to System
- Then go to About
- When you click on About you will find the MAC address near the bottom of the screen