To find the MAC address of you media streaming device to add to your account:
- Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select "Settings."
- In the setting menu, select "About."
- Your wireless MAC address will be listed as the "Wireless ID" or "WiFi Address."
Alternatively, the wireless MAC address may be visible on the UPC label on the box your Apple TV came in.
- Your Chromecast’s MAC id is listed at the bottom of the setup app when going through initial setup step.
Alternatively, To locate the IP address and MAC address for your Chromecast, open the Google Home app on an Android phone or tablet, iPhone or iPad.
After opening the app, follow these instructions:
- Tap "Devices" at the top of the screen
- Locate the desired Chromecast
- Tap the ‘3 dot’ icon/menu button for your device — It's located at the right of the device
- Select Device Settings
The IP address and MAC address are located at the bottom of this screen.
Chromecast network information can also be located from within the Chrome browser on any operating system.
- Look on the back of your player, there will be one for each type of network adapter your device has
- Or, from the Roku home screen, select settings:
- From here, go to System
- Then go to About
- When you click on About you will find the MAC address near the bottom of the screen