To find the MAC address of you media streaming device to add to your account:
- Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select "Settings."
- In the setting menu, select "About."
- Your wireless MAC address will be listed as the "Wireless ID" or "WiFi Address."
Alternatively, the wireless MAC address may be visible on the UPC label on the box your Apple TV came in.
- Install the Google cast extension in your Chrome browser on a PC, Mac by going to google.com/chromecast
- Click on the cast icon in the browser bar.
- Select Options. Then select your Chromecast.
- Click Edit.
- Look in the bottom left-hand corner. You should see your MAC address listed.
- Look on the back of your player, there will be one for each type of network adapter your device has
- Or, from the Roku home screen, select settings then player info. The address will be listed on this screen.