To find the MAC address of you media streaming device to add to your account:
- Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select "Settings."
- In the setting menu, select "About."
- Your wireless MAC address will be listed as the "Wireless ID" or "WiFi Address."
Alternatively, the wireless MAC address may be visible on the UPC label on the box your Apple TV came in.
- After going through the initial setup steps on the Google Home App, you will reach a point that asks you to sign in to a WiFi network as seen below
In the top right corner of this screen, there are three vertical dots. In the picture above, the dots are covered by the options that we are actually looking for. If you click on the option Show Mac Address, you should get a pop up screen that looks like the image below:
Chromecast network information can also be located from within the Chrome browser on any operating system.
- Look on the back of your player, there will be one for each type of network adapter your device has
- Or, from the Roku home screen, select settings:
- From here, go to System
- Then go to About
- When you click on About you will find the MAC address near the bottom of the screen